Dry or productive coughs
Stodal® relieves both dry and wet coughs.
Stodal® contains nine medicinal ingredients and pasteurized honey. In addition to being a natural sweetener, honey is recognized by the World Health Organization as an effective form of relief for night-time coughing and sleeplessness due to upper respiratory infection.
Stodal®’s pre-measured cup makes it easy to pour and administer the right dose for you.
• PULSATILLA 6CH: Dry cough in the evening and at night and loose (productive) in the morning with copious mucous sputum (secretion). Profuse, thick, yellow or yellow green secretions.
• ANTIMONIUM TARTARICUM 6CH: Relieves loose, coarse and rattling cough. The cough is unceasing leading to exhaustion. Great rattling of mucus but very little expectoration. The child makes pauses while breathing. The cough is excited by eating.
• COCCUS CACTI 3CH: Suffocative and spasmodic cough. Whooping cough excited by tickling in larynx. On first rising the child is struck by a whooping cough attack.
• IPECACUANHA 3CH: Suffocative, wheezing and incessant fit of coughing. Incessant and violent cough with inclination to vomit.
• BRYONIA DIOICA 3CH: Dry, spasmodic, hacking cough due to irritation in upper trachea. Worse at night. The child must seat; difficulty in breathing, stitches in chest.
• DROSERA 3CH: Principal medicine for the relief of whooping cough. Harassing and titillating in children as soon as head touches pillow at night. Spasmodic, dry irritative cough ending in retching. Can scarcely breathe due to cough paroxysms following each other very rapidly. Tickling in larynx arouses cough.